Anxiety Spiral

That joke was kind of mean. It's not a big deal, everything is going to be OK


If I bring this up, I'm going to make him feel bad. It's not a big deal, everything is going to be OK 


He's going to think I'm trying to change him. It's not a big deal, everything is going to be OK


We don't have similar senses of humor. It's not a big deal, everything is going to be OK


That's another thing we don't have in common. It's not a big deal, everything is going to be OK


If we don't have anything in common, this relationship isn't going to last. It's not a big deal, everything is going to be OK


He's not going to like me anymore. It's not a big deal, everything is going to be OK


He's going to break up with me. It's not a big deal, everything is going to be OK


I'm going to have another failed relationship. It's not a big deal, everything is going to be OK


I'm going to be alone for the rest of my life. It's not a big deal, everything is going to be OK

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The fourth trimester

My "funks" or "depression" or... whatever you want to call it

At the beginning- what I consider the starting point to finding my peace of mind